| GEO Pakistan|
| U.S. not provided list of people wanted to India: Sherry|
| Updated at: 2330 PST, Wednesday, December 31, 2008|
KARACHI: Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting, Sherry Rehman Wednesday said India has so far failed to provide evidence regarding Mumbai attacks while the U.S. has also not handed over a list of people wanted to India.
Speaking at Meet-the-Press here at Karachi Press Club, the Minister said government is committed to safeguarding the country while the law enforcing agencies agree that terrorism must be rooted out from the country.
She said that the government will pursue a process to expose the killers of Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto in such a manner that no one could challenge it.
Replying to a question, she said that Sanam Bhutto never said that the mystery will remain unresolved and get buried in the history.
She said that Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto was a leader of international stature and not a single day passes when the government and every one in the party is not thinking about exposing her killers.
She explained that UN has a process to follow in such cases and it has told the Government to hold investigation. She said that both UN and the Government have agreed to share the burden of investigation as to the procedures and finances involved.
She declared that terrorists involved in the October 18 Karsaz tragedy too would be exposed.
She said that even at that time, it was the belief of Mohtarma that they should be exposed through UN and she still remembers her words " we must expose the perpetrators, organisers and financiers behind this plot".