| Updated at: 1150 PST, Friday, February 11, 2011|
LAHORE: The police investigations into the Lahore incident have been completed and it has now been confirmed that Raymond Davis did not acted in self-defence, Geo News reported.
CCPO Lahore Aslam Tarin told media that Davis shot at the fleeing boy and the motorcyclists did not point guns at him adding that the gun recovered from the deceased was not loaded.
He rejected the self-defence claim made by Davis who shot dead two men last month, saying it was a clear case of murder.
"The police investigation and forensic report show it was not self-defence," he told a news conference.
"His plea has been rejected by police investigators," he said. "He gave no chance to them to survive. That is why we consider it was not self-defence. We have proof it was not self-defence. It was clear murder."