| GEO Pakistan|
| Electric shock kills two girls in Lahore|
| Updated at: 0253 PST, Saturday, July 05, 2008|
LAHORE: Two young girls were dead as they received electric shock at the Latan road here on Friday.
Five-year-Sunbul and her twelve-year-cousin Laibah were playing on the rooftop when they suddenly touched electric wires nearby and fell down the roof, which left them seriously wounded.
They were rushed to hospital for medical treatment but unfortunately succumbed to injuries.
Their dead bodies were entrusted to their relatives after postmortem.