| Updated at: 0407 PST, Sunday, September 12, 2010|
BAHAWALPUR: A men died after falling into a well while cleaning it, which followed two more youths to jump into for his rescue but could not survive, Geo News reported.
Rescue sources said a young boy was cleaning a well in a village in outskirts of Bahawalpur when he slipped after being imbalanced.
Consequently, his father and nephew jumped into well to rescue him but trio died of suffocation due to presence of a poisonous gas, sources told media.
Two dead bodies have been recovered while one is still missing, rescue sources added.