QUETTA: Jamhoori Watan Party (PWP) leader Nawabzada Shahzain Bugti along with his 26 associates offered arrests to the police in the arms recovery case here on Saturday, Geo News reported.
Shahzain Bugti on this occasion said that he was not afraid of arrest and an appeal would be filed against it.
Following termination of the bail by the Supreme Court in the arms recovery case, Quetta Additional Session Judge yesterday had issued a warrant of arrest against Shahzain Bugti. In compliance with the same, the police and anti-terrorist force personnel today arrived at his residence. Meanwhile provincial home minister, Zafrullah Zehri also reaching there met with Shahzain Bugti and showed him the warrant of arrest that led to Shahzain coming out of his house and offer arrest to the police.
Talking to media on the occasion Shahzain Bugti said that he was not afraid of arrest, but he has been involved in a false case.
He said that the federal interior minister on the one hand offered holding talks with all those living in self-exile on their home coming, while we living within the country were being treated like this.
Shahzain further said that the murderers of Nawab Akbar Bugti were being given protocol reception and they were not being arrested. He complained that his lawyer also had been abducted to weaken his case.
Provincial home minister, Zafrullah Zehri on this occasion said that while offering arrest Sahahzain had neither presented any demand nor put forth any condition.
Later, the provincial minister took Shahzain in his car and to the District Central Jail.
Strict security arrangements were made on this occasion.
Earlier, JWP Central President, Nawabzada Talal Bugti talking to Geo News urged Shahzain Bugti to offer arrest immediately in respect of the Supreme Court order and if he disobeyed the order of the Supreme Court, then he would be dismissed from the party provincial president slot.