Kamyab Jawan Progamme to provide soft loans starting Rs10,000 and going up to Rs5 million to Pakistan's unemployed youth
KARACHI: Launched a week ago, Prime Minister Imran Khan’s Kamyab Jawan Programme aims to support Pakistan's youth through financial and technical assistance.
Over Rs100 billion has been allocated to the Kamyab Jawan Programme, which is expected to benefit at least a million youth. Soft loans starting from Rs10,000 and going up to Rs5 million will be provided to Pakistan's unemployed youth to establish their own business.
While an estimated of over 200,000 people have already applied for the loan within three days, some others were reportedly facing troubles while applying online.
Here's our step-by-step guide to fill the online loan application form (Note: The form cannot be downloaded so you have to apply online):
• Open the Kamyab Jawan Programme web portal to apply;
• Scroll down the homepage and press "Read More" button below the “Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme (YES)” initiative, which will guide you to the next page;
• Select “Apply Online For Loan”;
• A form with a disclaimer note will open; select "OK" to continue;
• Fill the form with exact the Computerised National Identity Card (CNIC) number and issue date, otherwise your application will not be processed due to verification issues;
• Please provide required information in all the sections; all the fields are mandatory;
• When the form is filled, select "Proceed to Step 2", which will lead you to an affidavit;
• Read the affidavit carefully and check “I Agree To Terms And Conditions”;
• Finally, submit the form.
All the completed and submitted applications shall be processed within 30 working days.
Note: All the data submitted through this form will not assure the approval of the bank loans unless you fulfil the eligibility criteria i.e. concerned bank’s assessment standards.