Farooq Sattar denies links with suspected target killer

By Web Desk
November 20, 2019

Yousuf in his testimony said Farooq Sattar provided the suspect with shelter for a month.

Advertisement

KARACHI: Head of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Bahali Committee Farooq Sattar on Wednesday refuted allegations against him by Yousuf a.k.a ‘Thailay Wala’.

"We do not have any ties with each other neither do I know the accused," the former MNA said while showing solidarity with the residents of Chishti Nagar in Block 10, Gulistan-e-Jauhar.

Yousuf in his testimony had said Farooq Sattar provided him with shelter for a month while he was on the run.

He had also said that while in hiding, MQM’s London group was in contact with him.

In a press conference earlier today, Karachi Police informed media that the accused had been involved in targeted killings since 1995. Yousuf had been arrested by Rangers in 1996 and was released a year later in 1997.


Next Story >>>
Advertisement

More From Pakistan