PUBG Pakistan, a popularonlinegame officially known as PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, on Wednesday announced the second edition of itsPUBG Mobile Pakistan Challenge, offering Rs10 million in prizes for the winners of thetournament.
Gamers will compete for a chance to win the prize money by beating all other challengers to be crowned champions.
PUBG Mobile Pakistan teams must ensure that they register within a week-long period that starts November 9, 2020, with the deadline set for Nov 15, 2020, on the game's website.
How to join the tournament?
- Form a squad with at least four members
- Registrations open November 9-15, 2020
- Players can register on PUBG Mobile Pakistan website in teams
How to play?
- Progress to week-long period of in-game qualifiers
- Play 15 matches over a week-long period
- 10 best matches to be utilised to calculate rankings
- 256 teams play to win five-day-long, first leg of online qualifiers
Quarter- and semi-finals
- 112 teams, along with 6 invited teams, fight over four days to enter semi-final
- 64 teams to dominate leaderboard for four daysin semi-finals
- Fight to make it to top 16 slots
- Online finals start as 16 teams fight over three action-packed days
- Registration open to all Pakistani residents
- No limit to number of registrations
- Players should have PUBG Mobile account above level 20
- In-game qualifier matches valid when played during aforementioned seven-day period and with four registered squad players
- Teams playing less than 10 matches will receive score on actual matches played
- Five matches scheduled per day during finals season