Prince Andrew ‘was to sit with daughters’ at Prince Philip’s memorial: ‘PR disaster!’

By Web Desk
March 31, 2022

Prince Andrew under fire for ‘PR disaster’ as he was told to ‘sit with daughters’ for Prince Philip’s memorial

File Footage

Advertisement

Prince Andrew has come under fire for causing a ‘PR disaster’ with his decision not to sit with his daughters for Prince Philip’s memorial service.

Daily Mirror's Royal editor Russell Myers made this claim in a scathing call out.

He told ITV's Lorraine, "When they got to the Abbey and he is then walking her into the church, I think there were a lot of eyebrows raised."

"When you looked at the order of service he was supposed to be sitting with his daughters, behind the Queen with Beatrice and Eugenie then he was front and centre."

"Look at the front pages today and the coverage, it is absolutely extraordinary," he added.

"We were talking last week about PR disaster for the Royal Family and I'm sorry to say this is another huge one that they've got to tackle."


Next Story >>>
Advertisement

More From Entertainment