Can't connect right now! retry
pakistan
Monday Jul 06 2020
By

7 workers die from toxic gas while cleaning underground tank in Chaman

According to the police officials, a worker fainted while cleaning an underground tank and it was when the others rushed to rescue the fainted worker and succumbed to the toxic gas. Photo: Geo.Tv/File

CHAMAN: At least seven workers were killed on Monday after inhaling poisonous gas while cleaning an underground tank.

According to police, one worker fell unconscious after inhaling toxic gas while cleaning an underground tank. Others rushed in to help him and also fell prey to the gas. 

Police confirmed that an emergency had been declared at the hospital where the workers were taken to as the rescue operation began.