Balochistan CM admits failure over missing persons
Sunday Oct 27, 2013
KARACHI: Chief Minister Balochistan, Abdul Malik Baloch has admitted to failure over the missing persons and said he could not resolve this issue.
Speaking at the Karachi Press Club, Baloch said the law and order situation in Balochistan had vastly improved and he wanted to ensure that the police and levies were standing on their own feet. He added that FC check posts in Quetta had been decreased by 50 percent.
The chief minister dispelled the notion that those who traveled to Balochistan would be killed.
The chief minister further said that Rs 40-Rs 50 billion were required for the rehabilitation of earthquake affectees in the province.
According to the Balochistan chief minister, there was a lack of government writ in some areas of the province and he hoped this would be established soon.
Commenting on the Local Bodies elections, Baloch said the orders of the Supreme Court would be implemented.