Can't connect right now! retry

pakistan
Thursday Feb 15 2018
By
GEO NEWS

Two dead after fire engulfs Faisalabad market

By
GEO NEWS
Rescue officials said that a transformer in the market blew up, after which a shop adjacent to it caught fire-Geo News

FAISALABAD: A female customer and a shopkeeper were burnt to death after a number of shops caught fire in the city’s Tata Bazar, rescue sources said.

Rescue officials said that a transformer in the market blew up, after which a shop adjacent to it caught fire.

The fire then spread and quickly engulfed a number of shops.

Over 10 fire tenders managed to extinguish the fire after 2.5 hours, rescue officials said.

Locals added that a complaint regarding the “faulty” transformer had been made with the Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO) but no action was taken.

They blamed the power supply company for the incident and demanded action against those responsible.

Notification Management


Pakistan
World
Entertainment
Lifestyle
Sports
Business
Videos
Tv Shows
Health

Subscribe to desktop notification
Powered by IMM