Monday Jun 19, 2017
SIALKOT: Three sisters between the ages of three and six died on Monday after eating unhygienic chaat last night in the Neka Pura area of the city.
The parents said that the entire family fell ill after eating chat brought from a vendor. Police said that the condition of the minors, Zoya, Aina and Ayat, deteriorated on Sunday night, after which they were brought to the Government Sardar Begum Hospital.
According to the police, two people, including the vendor, have been arrested and further action will be taken after the postmortem report is out.