| Updated at: 1901 PST, Wednesday, January 19, 2011|
ISLAMABAD: Presidential spokesman Farhatullah Babar Wednesday denied news reports which said that President Asif Ali Zardari had been using services of foreign security guards, Geo News reported.
“President Zardari has never used services of foreign security guards and no such option is under consideration,” he clarified in a statement issued here.
He said despite clarification in this regard the purpose of carrying these reports by a section of the press was to fan sensation. “This way of reporting is totally against the facts and objectivity,” he regretted.
Farhatullah Babar said the same security that had been deployed at the Presidential House before the President’s taking oath of the office was still working without any change.