Can't connect right now! retry

pakistan
Tuesday Aug 13 2019
By
Web Desk

Four of a family suffocate to death from generator fumes in Karachi

By
Web Desk
Victims suffocated to death after smoke from a generator filled the room, police said. Photo: File

KARACHI: Four brothers suffocated to death after generator fumes filled a room in Karachi’s Landhi area on Tuesday.

According to police, the four brothers who were identified as Anwar, Usman, Umar and Hamza were residents of Pishin, Balochistan and had come to the metropolis for work.

Initial investigation from the police stated the men had gone to sleep after turning on the generator due to a power outage. They had left the generator switched on, resulting in the victims suffocating to death after smoke from a generator filled the room.

Numerous areas have reported being without power for 12 to 18 hours after torrential rain wreaked havoc on the city.

The death toll from rain-related incidents rose to 12 by Sunday evening after three motorcyclists were electrocuted to death on Khayaban-e-Shahbaz in the Defence Housing Authority (DHA).

Comments

Notification Management


Pakistan
World
Entertainment
Lifestyle
Sports
Business
Videos
Tv Shows
Health

Subscribe to desktop notification
Powered by IMM